Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hello Gang

Next couple of hurdles are sorted – got my work visa and sold my car! Poor snowflake (currently not as clean as the driven snow…) is being abandoned but it is time that we go our separate ways. I have my last function this evening and only 7 more days left of work! I am getting extremely excited and can’t believe how quickly time has flown. Have a bumper holiday weekend coming up, thanks giving dinner on Friday evening and early Christmas on Sunday. Hopefully I will be able to keep my eyes open on Monday after the amount of trytophan I will be consuming…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's trytophan Ally? And when do you leave for Oz?

Anonymous said...

Oh ja, and flippin cool ot see you have a blog! Post lots of pics and stories... I shall add it to my RSS newsfeeds and keep up to date. Onetime.

Anonymous said...

Oh - one can't subscribe to this blog. Why not Al? I got joumaseblog feeds all set up... See at the bottom of joumaseblog, where it says "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)"? Yours needs that.

Anonymous said...

Ok, philly will get it sorted. Still figuring out how to use this thing!

Oh and tryptophan is an amino acid

Anonymous said...

hey ally.. wrote you a mail earlier today.. re us having two spare rooms going in our place if you're interested.. no pressure... but you could be my housemate if you're keen.. we're going to have to find people to move in by the 22nd of dec... but.. you may not want this.. nor have the dosh to afford aussy rent....but thought i'd put it out there for you as an option... u are , of course, welcome as a guest for as long as you need... :-) xxxx

Peepshow/Ronin23 said...

Hey punk, just saying hello and also sort yourself out with a myspace account.